Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ICU Waiting Room

We are waiting in the ICU waiting room. Lyzka, Billy, Gayle and I sit and wait for news. They ended up taking Mitch back for prep at around 4pm. Lyzka and I think we spotted the surgical team bringing in the organs in a cooler at around 7pm. We expect to hear more news at around 1-2am. "So far, so good", we were told from the OR at 9pm when we had them call down. We are feeling really positive. Thank you for all the love and support in so many forms you have been reaching out to us. It is both strengthening and healing.

1 comment:

Lizca Luna Mathis said...

Hello everyone in NC,
I am up and waiting. Lyzka just emailed me with the news so I cannot go to sleep. I am very exited, anxious and positive!
I will wait to hear from you or Lyzkita and in the mean time my love to all and my heart is up there with you.
XOXOXOXO
Lizca